Location: Osceola, AR
Pay Rate: Up to $30/ HR + $100 Per Diem
Hours: 60 Hours/Week Approximately 3 months or longer
The Systems Group is looking for an energetic individual to be our next Crane Operator teammate. We are looking for someone to help with the day-to-day issues that pop up but to also be part of the big picture and contribute to the long-term strategy of our operations across the country. Our company mission statement is, “Engineered Solutions for a Safer, More Productive Steel Industry”. The person that we select for this position must believe in that mission and be committed to the success of our Osceola Team which is a key component of our overall business.
We believe in giving people the opportunity to be successful which has resulted in us developing our “Keys to Success”: 1. TEAMMATES need to know expectations and have the information, materials, tools, equipment, and training to perform their jobs safely and productively. 2. Then TEAMMATES need to be held accountable. In a nutshell, we will give you the opportunity and what you need to be successful and then expect you to perform. We expect you to do the same with your Teammates. This job is not for the weak at heart or someone who wants to sit on the sidelines. You must be committed to Making a Difference.
Crane Operator Responsibilities:
• Ability to operate heavy equipment in a productive, efficient, and safe manner
• Perform daily maintenance and tracking of hours on utilized equipment
• Ability to take direction from supervisors to complete daily tasks and meet job site goals
• Properly follow company and OSHA safety procedures
• Hourly position with paid overtime after 40 hours per week
Experience and Requirements:
• Minimum of 1 year experience operating heavy equipment – small and/or large hydraulic cranes
• Must be certified to operate – TLL Certified
• Display of ability required
• Valid driver’s license
• Reliable transportation
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, which includes being outdoors in all weather conditions
• Ability to work overtime and weekends
• Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
• Pre-Employment Drug Testing
• Met-Guard Boots
So, do you think you have what it takes to join The Systems Family? Apply Now!