TradeForce Staffing Solutions is currently recruiting for Crew Leads and all levels of Solar Technicians who are interested long term positions with a well-established California based Company.
The goal is to form travel crews who will work on a wide variety of commercial and utility scale projects starting in Lost Hills, CA. Candidates must have a good work ethic, the ability to understand and communicate information, and be able to commit to long term employment.
Project Start Date: ASAP
- Must have prior Solar experience
- Must be willing to travel
- Must have mechanical aptitude and the ability to read a tape measure
- Must be able to use hand tools and impact tools
- Must be able to carry racking, pipes, and solar panels
- Must be able to work in a dirty, outdoor environment
- Must have full range of mobility in upper and lower body
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday
- Must have ability to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time
- Skilled Labor: $14.00 - $20.00
- Lead Installer: $18.00 - $24.00
- Supervisor: $25.00 - $35.00
If you think you would be a good fit for this position, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-636-3399