EXPANSE ELECTRICAL IS HIRING in Williston, ND! $2000 sign-on bonus for ND licensed Electricians. Per diem $100/day.
Daily Journeyman bonus $50/day. Up to $50,000/year in additional income! To apply: 5317 2nd Ave. W., Williston, ND 58801
Excellent Benefit package offered: competitive pay depending on experience, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K plus company match, Employee referral bonus, Company Paid Basic Life Insurance, Paid time off.
Licensed Journeyman Electrician responsible for the completion of customer requests on a daily basis while establishing a safe and efficient work environment and leading an Apprentice Electrician in the development of their technical skills. The electrician was established for the purpose(s) of providing electrical services, per district/local/State/Federal and Company standards, with specific responsibility for identifying repair and/or replacement needs; installing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading electrical systems and equipment; assisting other skilled trades; and ensuring that tools and materials are available at job site.
- Observes safety and security procedures - Reports unsafe conditions
- Reports consistently to work on time owning and utilizing own hand tools
- Follows instructions and takes direction from Electrical Foreman while providing direction to Apprentice Electrician and non-licensed Electricians
- Performs various advanced electrical tasks efficiently
- Displays ability to read basic electrical drawings, blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Knowledge of materials and familiarity of equipment to complete tasks safely and on time.
- Contributes positively to the productivity of the crew helping to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Exhibits persistence and overcomes obstacles while seeking increased responsibilities
- Demonstrates general knowledge of oilfield distribution systems and transformer banks
- Takes independent action and demonstrates attention to detail
- Available for call-outs during customer emergencies
- Journeyman License in the State of North Dakota preferred
- Safety-minded and follow safety regulations
- Valid Driver's License
- Must have knowledge of and ability to interpret the NEC Code Book
- Ability to read electrical diagrams, schematics and blueprints
- Willing to submit to pre-employment, random and for-cause drug testing
- Ability to effectively and regularly converse and comprehend in English.
About Expanse Electrical
Expanse Electrical offers an excellent compensation package that includes a competitive salary and enrollment into our comprehensive benefits package.
Expanse Electrical is a leader in professional services, specializing in oilfield electrical construction & maintenance; industrial electrical supplies (serving oil & gas industries); natural gas pipeline automation; utility distribution & transmission lines; and power substations.