Hope Power & Industrial Inc. is a specialty manpower resource provider to contractors, industrial facilities and power generation plants: We are looking for a Technical Energy Recruiter Account Representative in our Greenville office who shares our commitment for providing an unmatched customer experience. Must be available immediately for assignment. Need 3-5 years of technical craft recruiting experienced preferable in power generation (Hydro-Fossil- Gas) outages but will consider other related technical industry. This position does not have allowance for relocation or travel expenses.
This position would require some travel and work throughout the US.
- Accountable for sales and execution of field craft manpower to customer creating annual revenue
- Ensure new business opportunities are in line with company financial goals
- Manage, recruit and direct field service craft deployment, utilizing regional and national resources
- Manage all aspects of customer activities
- Partner with company on-boarding process to direct and manage customer requirements
- Assist management in developing plans for customer account revenue, growth objectives, and focus areas
- Ensure field service cost is within company profit objectives.
- Manage safety-first culture within all field personnel at account work site.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Prefer candidates with power generation facility related experience...(Hydroelectric - Fossil - NG - Wind)
- 3-5 years of technical field service and account management experience
- Knowledge of recruiting field service craft and related personnel
- Prior account sales and management experience
- Experience preparing sales proposals for quotation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal, computer and written communication skills
- Customer focused with professional, effective communication
- Strong sales closing experience
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record
- Must be available for travel and work extended hours.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
- Must have BS Degree in Business Admin., Engineering or Related Field
- Dependable transportation
HP&I is an EOE
* All H P&I employment publications and conditions for offered position is “Contingent” on customer award, conditions of contract and acceptance by H P&I.