At Corbins Electric, we believe people are first! Our teammates, our partners, and our customers can expect that we genuinely care to serve them and look out for their best interests. Our culture is built on the cornerstone of our Core Values – Passion, Relationships, Innovation, Development and Excellence! They set our expectation of each and every employee and are integrated in everything we do. As one of the largest electrical contractors in the Southwest and an industry leader in virtual construction, fabrication, electrical construction, and electrical service, we continually look for people who share in our Core Values to better themselves and contribute to our mission of changing the construction industry as empowered thought leaders.
We are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Foreman to direct the daily activities of project teams on assigned projects. Our Foremen manage all aspects of Production, Scheduling, Safety, Quality Control, and Administration within their respective projects.
Overtime Available Indefinitely!
- Lead the development of a comprehensive project plan utilizing the Corbins Electric Project Plan Development Guidelines
- Execute production tracking for assigned construction projects
- Collaborate with Field Support team including Purchasing, Prefabrication, and Virtual Construction to maintain project flow
- Promote Corbins Electric in a positive light at all times when dealing with customers, trade partners, subcontractors, and other industry professionals
- Ensure professional resolution of escalated field related issues and customer satisfaction
- Identify project prefabrication opportunities and develop project kitting plan
- Working knowledge of construction, electrical work, systems, and troubleshooting
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes and OSHA safety standards
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Effective communication, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- 3+ years of Electrical Construction experience
This is a safety sensitive position and all applicable policies including drug test and background check will apply.
It has been and continues to be the long-standing policy of Corbins Electric to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Corbins Electric complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.