Location: Smackover, AR
Pay Rate: Up to $24
Hours: 48 Hours/Week + Additional When Needed
Systems is looking for a licensed CDL truck driver that is ready to hit the ground running in Smackover, AR! Must have current CDL License! This person will be responsible for job site deliveries in multiple states. Nights away from home will vary depending on the work load. This position is long term.
We are a family-owned company with over 50 years experience of designing, building, and maintaining steel mills. We have always looked for employees who desire a career, not just a job with a company, and we have strived to be the kind of company that people want to stay with long-term. Not only is it our motto but it is our true belief that, “Our Employees Make The Difference”.
Licensed CDL Truck Driver Responsibilities:
- Conducting a safe work zone during each delivery
- Ability to meet a delivery schedule and follow directions
- Obey all regulatory and company safety guidelines
- Working with job site delivery personnel to ensure safe loading and unloading of materials
- Providing warehouse support as needed
- Completing a thorough load check on your truck before leaving the job site, ensuring that all delivery materials are firmly secured and all parts of your truck are in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations
- Obeying all traffic laws and weight limits
- Completing and filing all logs and required government paperwork in a precise and timely manner
Benefits – Company subsidized health insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid vacation, and opportunities for continuing education, such as NCCER certifications and our in-house Welding Training Program.
Licensed CDL Truck Driver Skills:
- Ability to do preventative maintenance or willingness to learn the applicable skills
- Ability to operate heavy equipment for loading and unloading a plus, or the willingness to learn these applicable skills
- Mechanical work history a plus
Experience and Requirements:
- Ability to work 50-60 hours per week
- Previous truck driving experience in an industrial setting is preferred
- OSHA Approved Met-Guard boots (annual company allowance provided)
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must have current CDL License
So, do you think you have what it takes to join The Systems Family? Apply Now!