1st Shift, Mon-Fri 7:30 AM- 4:30 PM
Installs, maintains and repairs equipment and equipment systems to assure efficient and safe operating conditions. Performs specific activities, as assigned, related to repairs and maintenance of multiple systems throughout various facilities. Must possess a broad knowledge base related to mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems. Must have the ability to take on-call duties for facilities, if required.
- Required - 5 years maintenance/construction related experience
- Drivers License | Valid Drivers License
- Required - High school graduate or equivalent
- Preferred - Associates degree in one or more trades
- Sprinkler system and/or locksmith license