We have Fire alarm tech jobs throughout the metro and surrounding areas. Must have reliable transportation and hand tools. If you're a self-starter who is seeking a rewarding career, we would like you to join our team!
Right Candidate Must Be Able To
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals and product manuals to properly program and verify new systems.
- Serve as a technical advisor on systems programming and configuration, as well as coordinate code requirements with local fire marshals.
- Oversee and ensure proper completion of work performed by team members, and train technicians and other employees on proper procedures.
- Evaluate, diagnose and troubleshoot systems equipment that requires servicing.
- Communicate systems performance to customer.
- Communicate regularly with the senior systems coordinator on all low voltage projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- At least two years of related work experience required; five or more years preferred.
- Minimum of NICET Level I - Fire alarm certification
- Possess knowledge of computer programming and technologies related to fire alarm, security and other low voltage systems.
- Knowledge of current state regulations and codes.
- Ability to read schematics and follow written direction while working under minor supervision.