We are currently seeking a Traveling Industrial Maintenance Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Electrical and mechanical repairs
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Troubleshooting PLC's
- Preventative maintenance focus
- VFD and 3 Phase Motor Experience
- Food manufacturing experience
Per Diem is offered if you live 50+ miles from the job site.
401K, Dental, Medical, Vision