As an Electrician Apprentice you will work directly under the supervision of a qualified Journeyman Electrician in the installation and repair of electrical systems, hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment.
- Helping install power supply wiring and conduit such as: EMT, O-CAL, Rigid conduit, MC cable, strut, cable trays
- Assisting with troubleshooting electrical components, wiring diagrams, transformers, motors, panels, and circuit
- Helping to install, maintain, and repair electrical systems such as: switch gears, motor controls, electrical panels, CT cabinets, conveyor systems, lighting, and power supplies
- Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit, using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Tracing out short circuits in wiring, using test meter
- Examining electrical units for loose connections and broken insulation and tighten connections, using hand tools
- Constructing controllers and panels, using power drills, drill presses, taps, saws and punches
- Cleaning work area and washing parts
- Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order
Simply put, we're not a temp agency and don't just hire anyone. In fact, we're highly selective, committed to hiring only those electrical apprentices that have exceptional abilities at their skill level, with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
Must have a valid driver's license.
Must have reliable transportation.
Must have 2-3 years of experience in commercial/residential/industral work.
- Ability to work well under the supervision of a Journeyman Electrician following electrical code manuals
- Eagerness to learn to comprehend schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications required by our client
- Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment
- Working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
Tradesmen International, America’s elite skilled labor force, is seeking highly motivated Electrician Apprentices to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for industrial electrician apprentices that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America. If you are an Electrician Apprentice and are eager to become a skilled electrician by improving your skills and learning new ones, this is your chance to launch your career!
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Req ID 2019-248530
Category Electrical - Apprentice