Duration: 12 months
Location: Houston, TX
Company: oil and gas company
Our Client is looking for a Planner/Scheduler who will be supporting multiple Projects that with timelines that will be 6 months fast track projects and others up to 2 years.
- Assigned to projects of more than $50MM/year with multiyear duration with an extreme level of complexity.
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices
- Solves complex problems
- takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- May lead functional teams or projects Is recognized as an expert in own area within the organization Progression to this level represents a candidate who would be suitable for transitioning to a full Project Management role.
- Teaches project controls theory across functional areas in Major Projects.
- Ability to give clear direction and support to Project Execution personnel.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related Field
- Project Management Professional certification preferred
- 10+ years working experience, including 2+ years of relevant construction or project experience within midstream sector
- Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in project planning and scheduling and considered an industry leader in the field
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously, 100k to 5 million spend on each projects possible.
- Expert user of Primavera P6
- advanced excel skills to include pivot tables and vlookup
- Microsoft Project, Earned value analysis,
- Must be able to work successfully in a team environment and work independently.