Location: El Dorado – Fab Shop
Pay Rate: Up to $24/Hour
Hours: 50-60 Hours/Week
Systems is looking for an experienced form carpenter that is ready to hit the ground running in El Dorado, AR! This position is in the fab shop in El Dorado. This position is short term and expected to be approximately 2-3 months with a potential for longer.
We are a family-owned company with over 50 years experience of designing, building, and maintaining steel mills. We have always looked for employees who desire a career, not just a job with a company, and we have strived to be the kind of company that people want to stay with long-term. Not only is it our motto but it is our true belief that, “Our Employees Make The Difference”.
Form Carpenter Job Responsibilities:
- Determine the proper dimensions, shape, and design of a form structure
- Precisely measure, cut, and assemble materials to the necessary size
- Complete a project from start to finish
Benefits – Company subsidized health insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid vacation, employee referral program, and opportunities for continuing education, such as NCCER certifications and our in-house Welding Training Program.
Form Carpenter Qualifications / Skills:
- Ability to read blueprints or drawings
- Ability to understand welding symbols
- Ability to do basic math
- Ability to be organized
- Ability to use hand saws, electric saws, and drills
Experience and Requirements:
- Previous carpentry experience in an industrial setting is preferred
- OSHA Approved Met-Guard boots (annual company allowance provided)
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
So, do you think you have what it takes to join The Systems Family? Apply Now!