Hiring starts approximately
This job is hiring at a future date. Apply now to get your name on the hiring list.
Position at Video Industrial Services
Video Industrial Services
Video Industrial Services offers a full line of environmental infrastructure maintenance and industrial cleaning services. As part of the Carylon Corporation, a nationwide collection of 14 best-in-class companies, we have vast resources, expertise, and decades of experience to get the toughest jobs done right.
Position: Heavy Equipment Operator-CDL Driver
Where: Birmingham, AL
Hours: Monday-Friday Occasional Saturdays, Day Shift
Pay: $20-27/hour plus overtime. Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, ESOP)
• Employee will operate and maintain sewer and storm drain cleaning equipment (Jet/Vac units, Vacuum Trucks, Sewer Rehab equipment)
• Employee will be responsible for driving equipment (requiring Class A or B license) to jobsite daily and work as part of the rehabilitation crew either mixing or troweling cement.
• CDL A or B required
• Previous heavy equipment experiences preferred
• Able to pass work physical, drug test and background check
• Willing to work outside in demanding conditions
• Enter manholes and work in confined spaces, ability to work out of town when needed.
• Position is designated primarily for the Birmingham, AL area, however travel will be required based on company needs.
The Company provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
NEW FEATURE: Build interest in your upcoming jobs by listing a future hire date.
Hiring on future date?