We are currently hiring for Industrial Millwrights to work at one of our customer's Tyson Foods site. Before applying, please have experience in working in a food grade facility with an industrial setting. Some if the experiences needed are
- Familiar with rigging equipment safely and efficiently.
- Installing food and beverage conveyors efficiently and safely.
- Ability to drive a fork lift
- Have the proper impact guns, sockets, wrenches, and tools for moving equipment AND installing conveyor
- Proper PPE
- OSHA 10 is required to be on site, if you do not have OSHA 10, you will be turned away until certification is completed.
Pay will be discussed during the interview process, and pay is decided on experience, not by the ad.
The job may be slow to start, where you will be working 40-50 hours a week for the beginning of the project
Again, OSHA 10 is required to be on site, if you do not have OSHA 10, you will be turned away until certification is completed.