We are currently accepting resumes and inquires for experienced traveling Commercial Electricians for an ongoing project in the surrounding areas of VA.
Projected Start Date: ASAP
Job duties included but not limited to: Running and bending EMT/Rigid conduit, pulling wire, underground phase, rough-in phase, fixture installation, blueprint reading and terminations. Candidates that are interested with experience, will be expected to have knowledge of deductions and takeoffs when bending conduit. Prefab experience preferred but not required.
- 5 years+ experience
- Must have basic hand tools and PPE(additional PPE will be provided by the site)
- Must have 2 forms of ID
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be eligible to work for any U.S employer
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit or Pay Card
- Overtime varies depending on project needs
- Competitive Pay
For more information and immediate consideration please apply to this ad with a detailed resume that depicts your previous work history and experience.