Competentia seeks a Field Project Lead/Construction Lead for a position in Watford City, ND
• Provides onsite oversight and coordination of the work activities, including but not limited to: facility construction, pipeline construction, location & road construction, compressor installation, down hole well completions, recompletions, remedial, high pressure well recompletions, well workover operations, maintenance, I&E, commissioning, repair & upgrade of existing facilities and pipeline repair in an assigned geographical area.
• Ensures work is performed in compliance with Company's safety policies/procedures as well as all applicable environmental and regulatory requirements.
• Coordinates with Projects, Engineering, Operations, Planning and Scheduling, and vendors to achieve established objectives and minimizes interruptions to operations.
• Tracks daily progress on jobs and daily costs, reviews and approves field tickets invoices and verifies billing information, expenditures and cost-control on assigned projects.
• Completes all required documentation and reporting activities.
• Oversees the materials receiving, acceptance and installation at the site.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Typically 15+ years of experience.
• Provides oversight for multiple functional areas through senior lead staff.
• Responsible across the operation for strategic/functional support.
• Adapts and executes functional business plans; deploys resources to achieve financial and business objectives.