We are currently hiring for local Iron Workers for a long-term project in Rocklin, CA. The scope of the project will consist of erecting/assembling a carport with a solar canopy. There will be NO WELDING involved, just bolt impacting. This project is long-term and is projected to start 06/18/19! We are needing serious candidates, who are willing be available from start to finish. Candidates should have a "Safety First" attitude with no problem being available for overtime!
- Assembling/ erecting metal structures
- Securely connecting structures through use of impact drills and bolts
- Operating off various lifts while exercising proper safety precautions
- Ability to read blueprints is a huge plus! but not required
- Must have a minimum of 3 years in Iron work or erecting metal structures utilizing impact drills
- Must have all TOOLS and PPE needed for Iron Work including drills
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have 2 forms of ID and able to pass Employment Verification
- Must be local, there will be no Per Diem!
- Weekly Pay
- Full Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Direct Deposit
- OVERTIME after 40 hours worked