Education Requirements: Junior Status
Position Summary: Assist with the administration of daily operations of project site under supervision of Project Construction Coordinator, Field Construction Coordinator, Trade Superintendents, and Site Manager.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate and schedule subcontractors work, review subcontracts & monthly invoices.
- Coordinate deliveries of supplies, materials, and tools.
- Participate in field activities to gain exposure to craft positions.
- Review timecards and submit information to payroll. Confirm work codes and hours worked for correct calculation of payroll.
- Assist in tracking production quantities and submit information to the corporate office.
- Cooperate with Superintendent to ensure quality, schedule, and safety.
- Assistance with onsite DOT compliance.
- Assist in preparing daily, weekly, monthly meeting agendas (Plan of the Day, Monthly Managers Meeting)
- Track equipment and create transactions as required.
- Assist in completing PO’s and Pay Applications.
Additional Job Functions
- Apply for and complete local permits as specified by the contract, and monitor borrow and waste agreements.
- Analyze and interpret field information by frequently visiting the field to collect data, and become familiar with acceptable cycle time rates.
- Conduct final inventory and jobsite closeout activities.
- Maintain computer equipment and responsibility for all office operations to include: time cards and purchase orders.
- Assist in the assembly of Job Books for hand-off to the owner at project completion.
- Assist with on-site safety activities including management of light duty program.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable motor vehicle driving record (MVR).
- Accounting (math and record-keeping).
- Be familiar with project Drawings and Specifications.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Effective communication skills, motivation skills, and supervisory skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks.
- Field Construction Coordinator Interns are expected to re-locate to the project site for the duration of the internship.