Technical Data Analyst
Duration: 12 months
Location: Duluth, MN
Company: oil & gas company
Our Client is looking for a Technical Data Analyst who will focus on managing pipeline and facility centric data, in the areas of procurement, engineering, construction and traceability
- Responsible for the management and support of data related products and services provided to the business.
- Providing critical support and knowledge using a combination of technical expertise and business intelligence to manage operational risk and assist in meeting regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for analyzing data, coaching, resolving issues and developing improvements related to data and technical applications.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 10+ years experience
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and ArcGIS highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of database schemas and logical models
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Access
- Strong Excel skills