About ADK Electric Corp.
Since the opening of our doors in 1997, ADK Electric has performed in a wide spectrum of commercial, institutional and industrial projects. We have always strived to ensure the highest quality of work, no matter the scale or difficulty of the project.
Our electricians are licensed, trained, experienced and fully rounded in all aspects of our trade. ADK’s apprentice electricians attend a DOL accredited school during their 4-year apprenticeship with us.
ADK Electric also has a full time safety manager. Safety is not another “to-do” at the job sites, it is simply a part of our daily lives. Safety with ADK starts with our upper level management and enjoys participation and involvement by everyone. ADK maintains a “White Level” certification in AGC’s “Chase Program”. This program allows for us to share in a unique, non-adversarial partnership with OSHA. ADK’s safety program is also certified by Colorado’s “Cost Containment Program”.
A large majority of ADK’s work is repeat business!
ADK Electric has two LEED-AP Certified Project Managers on staff. We have completed multiple LEED projects, one of which won an AGC ACE Award in the Design/Build category. We are certified installers for sustainable power sources such as photovoltaic panels and wind generation.
- IEC – Independent Electrical Contractors
- AGC – Associated General Contractors
- ABCRM – Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc., Rocky Mountain Chapter
- CHASE – AGC and OSHA Partnership Program
- ESGR – Employer Supporter of the Guard and Reserve
- 2013 – AGC Partnership Red Level
- 2014 – AGC Partnership White Level
- 2015 – AGC Partnership White Level ; ABC Step Award Silver Level; ABC Outstanding Safety Program for Subcontractors 150,000 – 250,000 Man-Hours worked
- 2016 – AGC Partnership White Level ; ABC Step Award Silver Level
- 2017– AGC Partnership White Level ; ABC Step Award Silver Level;
- 2018 AGC Partnership White Level; ABC Step Award Gold; ABC NASA Recognition