Chicago Boiler Company – Over a Century of Innovation
Chicago Boiler was established in 1891 and from our humble beginnings our focus has been on quality and a desire to constantly improve. It is that same focus and desire that drives CB Mills Innovation today.
We evolved from a simple boiler repair shop in the 1890’s to becoming today’s industry leading designer and fabricator of grinding mills, wash systems, solvent recovery systems and custom steel tanks. Our media grinding mills are used by leading companies in industries including ink, paint, agro-chemical, electronics, and mineral processing. Our custom steel tank fabrication continues to go hand-in-hand with our engineered solutions providing system continuity that dramatically improves our customer’s competitive position.
CB Mills has a unique blend of engineering talents that allows us to excel at both the simple and complex projects that involve design, control and fabrication.
- Proactive engineering approach to product and process, which optimizes design for manufacturing
- Ability to optimize and customize project with real-time feedback
- We run FEA analysis that saves time and money
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED) ensures your product requirements are analyzed prior to the manufacturing phase reducing change requests
Our manufacturing facility is particularly well suited for both large and small projects, with multiple bays, portable welding equipment, in house CNC machining and water jet cutting and cranes thru-out the facility up to 25 tons.
- Consistently investing in new technology to decrease lead times and improve quality
- Pressure vessel (ASME) and API code construction
- Custom Fabrication including but not limited to; Waterjet, Plate Rolling, Rolling of profiles & pipe, CNC Lathe, CNC Horizontal Mill