Together We Will Build a Stronger America
Communities – and the country – are stronger when more people are gainfully employed, and businesses have the talent they need to operate at peak performance. Every day, NSC is driven to connect businesses and hard workers, so everyone can achieve their goals.
Like so many American success stories, the NSC story begins in a humble garage. Founder Paul Rodriguez started our company in his parent’s garage in 2000 with a simple idea, a dream, and a lot of drive. Since that time, we have grown into one of the nation’s leading staffing and workforce management companies.
From our corporate headquarters in Portsmouth, Virginia, to our nine regional Gulf and Western offices, we represent the most reliable and knowledgeable professionals in the United States and beyond with expertise in the industries we serve.
The mission of NSC is to provide opportunities for our people and to improve the community. Our core values are the driving force behind everything we do.
NSC is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global marine, energy, commercial and industrial marketplace. We achieve long-term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
- Safety – Safe workers and workplaces are good business.
- Quality – Count on NSC to work with you fairly.
- Integrity – Doing the right thing, always.
- Flexibility – Custom solutions to overcome challenges.
- Accountability – Committed to transparency and personal responsibility.
- Service with integrity, honesty and accountability.
- Dynamic pipeline of qualified talent with skills, experience and flexibility.
- Support for the construction, repair, design and maintenance of our nation’s warships and support vessels.
- Commitment to training and placing minority members of our community with employers nationwide.
Safer for you. Better for the environment.
- NSC promotes a culture of safe work and stewardship of our environment and our community.
- The NSC safety team is comprised of trainers authorized to conduct OSHA training to the 30-hour level, industry specific training, and orientation programs. OSHA-related training is conducted in accordance with industry standards.
- In addition, NSC adapts to specific customer safety regulations which may go beyond standard OSHA regulations
Employee Certification Capabilities:
- OSHA 10-Hour and 30-Hour Training
- Firewatch Training
- CPR Training
- Forklift Training